Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year + A video from Christmas Carols 2011

EMBRACING 2012

Well it is officially a new year! I am welcoming 2012 with positivity and optimism! 2011 had it's fair share of hard times!! There were moments I wanted to give up on everything and run away, and then something would happen and that little spark inside of me was ignited again. There were so many times I wondered if I was doing the right thing with my life and questioned the decisions I was making. However, things always have a way of working out and 2012 is going to be a SUPER year!!! I am so so excited about the opportunities and business endeavours I will be involved in this year! I cannot wait to share it all in full detail with you all!

One thing that I really have had to grasp a hold of is staying POSITIVE and believing in myself and that everything I'm working for will be all worth it one day. Working hard and staying dedicated and focused on my goals, have been my saviour this year. I've learned to turn negatives into positives, even when you can't see the blessing being disguised amongst the pure B/S.  

Regardless of anything bad that happened to us in 2011, we all get a chance to start a fresh. We have the choice, not just at the start of a new year, but DAILY to change our mindset, our attitude and our actions.

So, with that I leave you to ponder... It's up to us to make a change and take control of our lives and the direction it's heading.

Here is a video of my performance at the Christmas Carol Spectacular - Gold Coast, Australia, on the 23rd Dec 2011. I'm not sure why, but when I uploaded it to youtube it stretched like crazy and I can't work out how to fix it... Anyone who knows, feel free to email me and let me know :) Also, please excuse my mother's not-so-tech-savvy video skills, she accidentally put her finger over the microphone for a little bit... Enjoy






♥ LOVE BEC ♥  

XXX

"DREAMS ARE RENEWABLE. NO MATTER WHAT OUR AGE OR CONDITION, THERE ARE STILL UNTAPPED POSSIBILITIES WITHIN US AND NEW BEAUTY WAITING TO BE BORN"




2 comments:

  1. you still sing as beautiful as u did back at school... breathtaking becci xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like Mariah Carey! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete